Ancoura depends largely on donations from private individuals, faith communities, foundations, and local corporate and business sponsorship for its funding. You can make a donation in a number of ways:
- by sending a cheque made out to “Ancoura” to:
30 Cleary Avenue
Ancoura is a registered charity and will provide receipts for income tax purposes for all cheques received. Charitable Registration No.: 804860955 RR 0001
- Donate online today using Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Interac or PayPal. Click on the “Donate Now” image below. Your secure donation will be processed and a tax receipt will be issued immediately.
- Direct your United Way or Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign contribution to us. Simply write Ancoura’s name and charitable registration number on your donation form.
What is a bequest? A bequest is a gift of cash, stock or personal property given to a person or organization through Will or trust. A written Will is an effective way to direct that your final wishes are respected.
Each year, thousands of Canadians designate a bequest to benefit their favourite charity. Gifts by Will enable individuals to make significant gifts that they may not have been able to make during their lifetime. After providing for the financial needs of your family and heirs, your Will allows you to help others. Your values and wishes will live on through your generosity.
Your gift to Ancoura will enable us to provide a nurturing and fulfilling environment for adults living with a mental illness, through stable, affordable housing and a supportive community.
What are the advantages to leaving a bequest?
- First, you can make a meaningful contribution to a cause dear to you.
- Second, you can inspire your family and close friends to follow your example, thus, multiplying the power of your action.
- Third, on the practical side, your bequest amount may provide tax benefits to your estate.
- Fourth, it is easy to arrange. Simply instruct your lawyer to include a gift to Ancoura in your Will. It can be a specific amount, a percentage of your estate or the residue of your estate (a gift after debts have been paid and other gifts have been distributed).
Other ways to leave a legacy gift in your Will include:
- Gifts of Stocks & Securities
- Gift of Life Insurance
- Registered Assets (RRSP & RRIF)
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Specific piece of property, such as a home.
Our pledges to those who leave a legacy gift to Ancoura:
- We respect your privacy.
- We will respect your wishes and use your gift to fulfill our mission.
Information you will need:
- Legal name of charity: Ancoura
- Charitable registration number: 804860955 RR 0001
- Address: 30 Cleary Ave., Ottawa, ON, K2A 4A1
- Ancoura’s office: 613-233-8130; email@example.com
Seek Expert Advice:
If you are considering making a planned gift to Ancoura, you should seek expert advice from a lawyer/estate attorney, tax specialist, or financial planner/advisor, who can provide advice based on your financial and philanthropic goals.
In Memorium Donations (In lieu of flowers)
A donation in memory of a loved one is a meaningful way to express sympathy to the bereaved family and to honour the one who passed. It is an opportunity to support a charity that was important to the loved one.
You can make online donations at CanadaHelps by clicking the Donate Now
Ancoura’s office: 613-233-8130; firstname.lastname@example.org
Ancoura needs your help!
Every year it gets harder for groups like ours to raise money for our important goals. Finding an easy and effective way to fundraise is often the difference between success and failure. That’s why we have chosen FundScrip and we’re inviting you to help.
Link not working? Sign Up at FundScrip.com with invitation code: YZEM2M
With FundScrip you can support Ancoura, at no cost to yourself, every time you make your everyday purchases.
How FundScrip Works
Some of our Retailers
You don’t have to change where you shop or what you buy to support Ancoura, simply pay for your groceries, gas and other household items with gift cards. View all participating retailers.